if you want to see her videos just copy the url that is under me on the elena coats post and paste it to your search bar at the top and it will take you there thanks
ALOHA, I am 12 years old. My dream is to go to Hawaii and learn to surf. Maybe even meet Bethany Hamilton. I like to do sports, but my favorite ones are running and volleyball. I play the piano. I'm a member of the lds church. I like to hang out with my friends and do crafts. Last I love to be in the water. I like to paddle board, body surf, water ski, tube, and just go swimming. One more thing i love love love to snow ski it is like my favorite thing to do in the winter. My best friend the the person I do everything with is Berkleigh. She is so fun and nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment